- More than sixteen years of handling a myriad of legal issues in both transactional issues and Trial experience in Family Law, Criminal Law, and Civil Litigation.
- All facets of Litigation and Trial Experience in the Family Division, Criminal Division, Circuit Civil Division, Juvenile Division, Support Matters, and Probate Division, in Miami- Dade County in and for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida. Extensive Court Appearances and Hearings in Federal Court in the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida. Trial and Evidentiary proceedings in the following Florida Counties for Circuit Court proceedings: Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Martin County, Monroe County, Collier County, Polk County, Hendry County, Port St. Lucie County, Orange County, Pinellas County,Duval County, Pasco County and Lee County.
- Certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a Family Mediator.
- Extensive Alternative Dispute Resolution Training and experience
- In civil and family law disputes.
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Also admitted to and Member of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Since 2000.
- Also admitted to and Member of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Since 2002.
Member of the following Florida Bar Sections:
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- General Practice Solo and Small Firm
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Administrative Law
Numerous appearances on Television and radio in both English and Spanish mediums to discuss cases of significance or to provide legal opinions.